Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make Live

I can't believe I forgot to post about this, but two Wednesdays ago (Jan 26) Makezine.com premiered the first Make:Live online broadcast. The topic of the night focused on the Arduino (and it's also the topic of the latest issue of Make - Volume 25).

The Make: Live event is supposed to occur ever other Wed, so that means a new broadcast will happen tomorrow at 9pm EDT. If you missed the first broadcast, they've collected the highlights of the event in a collection of videos that you can view here. (Scroll down and look for Episode 01 labels.)

Tomorrow's episode will focus on soldering. As I've stated in previous posts, my soldering skills could handle an upgrade... I'm hoping to see or hear something tomorrow that will give me a +1 bonus to my Soldering ability.

Hope to see you there... I'll be logged in as JamesFloydKelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment